Monday, September 23, 2013

Malaysia - Part I

I know it has appears as though I vanished for a while and actually, I did in a way. I spent most of this past week in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, visiting good friends. Even though I had internet access there, I decided to not just take a vacation from China but from the internet as well. I checked emails but decided not to reply or blog until I was back.

This trip was just what I needed. Relaxing, good food (my stomach is still recovering from the enormous amount of western food I ate), and time spent catching up with friends. Yes, it was just what I needed at this time. Thank you Dave and Caroline (and Betsy!) for being such wonderful hosts!
I traveled by van, train, plane, bus, and car to my final destination. 

Here I am hanging out in the Hong Kong airport waiting for my flight to Malaysia. 
 The "tree house." Their house was so cool! Yes, those are trees growing inside...


 Wednesday night we went up on the Petronas towers. It was beautiful at night!
 Aren't they breathtaking?
More pictures to come!


1 comment:

  1. Your friends' house with the trees in it is charming and the towers breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...