Friday, August 16, 2013

Beans & Blenders

Kind of a funny post title right? Yeah, that's what I thought. I don't really have anything exciting to post about and realized I haven't written about food in a while so why not? 

I have been experimenting for the last year over here with trying to learn some Chinese dishes and my latest one? Green beans and pork. This is probably my favorite dish here and I am getting closer to having it taste like the restaurants. This one was actually made with beef instead of pork. It wasn't too bad!
In other news, I finally bought a blender a week ago! After wanting one for over a year, I finally bought it. I have used it at least once a day since I got it. I can make a pretty good iced coffee now.
 And smoothies of course. Banana is the one I make most often since those are readily available here. I tried a banana peach one which was good.
Probably my favorite southern China fruit is "dragon fruit." Hmmm.... wonder how that would taste in a smoothie? Just may have to try it!
Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...