Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Preschool Crafts

I am not the most creative person and so this whole preschool teacher thing has been quite a learning experience. Over the last year, I think I've gotten better (thanks to Pinterest) at coming up with fun, creative, and educational crafts. Right now we are working through the alphabet and each week we are focusing on a different letter. I thought I would share a few of our recent crafts.... I think they turned out well!

"A" is for Alligator...
"A" is also for Apple...
 "B" is for Bumblebee... There are white wings on there but with the white background (should have chosen a different background color) you can't see them too well.
 "B" is for Bear and Baseball.... none of which this craft is portraying. We just pasted paper "squares" (that was the shape we were working on) into a letter B.
This is my favorite so far. "C" is for Caterpillar. Aren't they adorable? So glad I brought "googly eyes" back form the states. The kids thought they were pretty cool!
Hopefully the kids are learning something and having fun as well. Have I mentioned how nice it is to have my own preschool room? It's wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...