Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Landon!

Today is my nephew, Landon's, 4th birthday. Wow, how in the world can he be 4 already?! Seems like just yesterday I was driving to meet him for the first time. 
He is ALL BOY. I mean how could he not be with 4 crazy uncles?!?! And yes, he is a baseball lover (once again, all those crazy uncles...). Doesn't he look thrilled in this picture?
 He is also an incredible big brother. He loves his little "Micah man" dearly. And Micah definitely looks up to him. They are so cute together!
 Landon is always making us smile and laugh at his antics. What a little ham!
This little guy knows that is Aunt Anneli is in China and when the sun sets, he will ask my sister-in-law, "is the sun going to see Anneli now?" Yes, sweet boy, yes it is.

Sad I can't be there to celebrate with you, Landon, but I am thinking of you.

Hapy 4th Birthday! I hope it's great!

If you are joining me in the Psalm 139 reading, today's verses are from 11&12:

"If I say,' Surely the darkness will hide me and and the light become night around me,' 
even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for the darkness is as light to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...