Monday, July 22, 2013

Coming & Going

The thing about living in China or overseas anywhere really is that people tend to come and go. You make friends and then they leave. I experienced this in Beijing where interns and volunteers would come and go, and I'm experiencing it now. One day it'll be me when it's my turn to leave.

Yesterday I said goodbye to my dear friend, Leslie. Leslie has been here since August and was an English teacher in a school nearby. It has been such a blessing to have someone to hang out with in this "part of the world" and someone who speaks English!

We have had lots of fun adventures over the months and celebrated many holidays together away from home. I will miss her dearly, but so excited for her and what God has for her next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...