Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: Micah's 1st Birthday

One of the hardest things about being so far away is missing monumental events, like the birth of nephews.
Micah Bryce made is appearance into the world on May 7, 2012, and due to the time change, I received the text announcing that my sister-in-law was in labor and the announcement that Micah had arrived at the same time!
At least I wasn't just sitting around waiting... I was sleeping unaware of that was going on back home. 

Since I missed Micah's birth, what a blessing it was to be home to celebrate his 1st birthday.
 This kid LOVES balls.... so naturally his cake was a basketball. 
Sidenot: Those are all Reece's Pieces! Yum!
The mount of presents.
"Basketball cookies" made with vanilla wafers and orange frosting filling.
 Basketball cupcakes to match.
"What?!?! These are all for me?!?!"
"Really, all you guys needed to get me was a few balls and I'd be happy."
"And this orange airplane I'm going to eat."
Happy 1st Birthday Micah man....I love you so very much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...