Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Kiddos

LOVE holding my babies in my arms once again.
Smelling their sweet baby smell and hearing their soft giggles.
I was a little nervous that they might be mad at me for leaving them for 2 months.
But, that was not the case at all. 
They were all SO EXCITED to see me yesterday afternoon when I walked into the foster home.
I didn't have enough lap space as they all wanted to be held and were giving me hugs and kisses.
I absolutely love it.
And since this time it was a bit harder to leave home, my welcoming party was just the medicine my heart needed.
 Since I've been gone, we have had one adoption take place and gained 3 new little ones! 
They are absolutely precious. 
All 3 I met in their orphanages in January so seeing them in our care makes me so happy.
 And Sweetheart is getting so big! She is WALKING now!
Not quite sure how her legs hold her because she is still so tiny.
Love her to pieces.
She just wanted to sit in my lap all morning. 
Glad we still have a tight bond.
Yes, it was wonderful to be home.
But it is also wonderful to be back.
Here, in my second home.
It's funny how I really feel like I live in two worlds.
Oh how I wish I could be in two places at once.

Weather is hot, muggy, and rainy.
Was hoping to get to the pool today but the weather ruined that plan.
Jet lag is kicking my butt.... been up since about 2:30 this morning.
Hopefully I can sleep through the night tonight.
Please continue to pray for my adjustment back to life in China.
As much as I love it here, I miss my family so very much.

He is faithful.
Always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...