Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Goodbye's Are Never Easy

Goodbye's are never easy nor are they ever fun.
I always dread when the time for goodbye's draw near. 
Therefore, I try not to think about them until I absolutely have too.
And now is that time.

I will be departing my house at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow to head to the airport with my Mom and Dad for my departure.
It's very bittersweet.
I can't wait to love on my kiddos again, but it's so hard saying goodbye to my family.
Much harder this time than in the past.

Will you pray for me?
Pray as I begin the round of "goodbye's" tonight and again tomorrow morning.
And as I adjust to life once again in China.

This is so hard....


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Laine! One certain little boy was pretty excited to have me back. He wouldn't stop kissing me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...