Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Reminders

I have always loved sunsets.
For the last few years they have been a reminder from God that He is faithful.
And He is good.

Where I live in China, I don't see many sunsets.
Not like sunsets in the countryside of western NY.
Oh my... we have some gorgeous ones there!
And I absolutely love where my home is set because we not only have gorgeous sunsets, but also gorgeous sunrises as well.
Of course I have to be awake to see those!

Anyways, there are too many buildings here. 
So imagine my surprise and joy the other evening when I saw this.
 ...and this...
.... and later, this. 
Just because I don't see sunsets in China often, they are there. 
And God is faithful, even here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...