Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So Blessed

I know I have mentioned this before but in light of the Christmas season and the season of giving, I want to once again mention how blessed I am by the people the Lord has placed in my life. I mean really, I am SO BLESSED! I often feel that living in China has spoiled me. With the encouraging emails, care packages, letters, etc. I feel so loved! 

My home Church has been a huge support system for me. The ladies from my Church have put together a huge care package of clothes / supplies for the kids and also threw in a few goodies for me. 

From the bottom of my heart (and on behalf of the children), thank you so very much!

Merry Christmas!




 So blessed!


 Look at all those clothes!


 And a few little goodies for me. :-) 


THANK YOU!



1 comment:

  1. What an AWESOME group of ladies! That absolutely blesses my heart to see such thoughtfulness and generosity!

    God bless you, Anneli ...and may your Christmas be Merry & Bright, with an abundance of BLESSINGS in the New Year!!

    love and hugs,
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...