Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Whirlwind

I know I have said this over and over again, but let’s really discuss this for a minute…. how in the world is it almost Thanksgiving 2012?!?! I honestly feel like it was just last week that I was celebrating Thanksgiving with my family LAST YEAR.

Last Thanksgiving, there were a lot of questions. I knew I was going back to China and was in the process of raising support. There were lots of questions and uncertainties. Looking back, I’m really not sure what I was thinking except that I KNEW God was calling my heart back. Actually, my heart was already in China. It had never left when I left in May 2010. It was ME who He was calling back. I remember last Thanksgiving being bittersweet. Knowing that I was leaving for China in just a few months and not knowing when I would be home for the holidays again. I remember purposely trying NOT to think about it. And now I know why… it’s hard not being with loved ones for the holidays!

This year has been a year of adventures. And of taking that leap of faith. And I have decided, it was a pretty good move. Although I’m missing home, I wouldn’t be anywhere else right now.

AnneliPurple flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...