Thursday, September 27, 2012

Retreat

As human beings and our walk with Christ, I think it’s so good to “get away” sometimes. Get out of our “normal environment” to rest and be renewed. This comes into affect whether you are in your home country or abroad.

This weekend, I’ll be getting together with some ladies from our International Fellowship for a “Ladies Weekend.” It’s only one night, but it will be so nice to get away from my apartment, meet new friends, eat good food (from what I’ve heard it’ll be western!), and relax.

Today is busy (isn’t it always?!") at the foster home with a birthday party this morning, finishing up office work / preschool planning, and then heading out around lunchtime.

I’m definitely looking forward to it.

What do you do to “rest and renew?”

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...