Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Nephew… the Younger One

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I went to visit my nephews last week.

Rather than bombard you with too much cuteness in once post, I decided to split them up.

This one is focused on my newest nephew, Micah.

Micah was born in May, which was a few months after I left for China, so this was my first time meeting him.

And what a CUTIE!

I mean, he was cute in pictures and on Skype, but that is NOTHING compared to seeing him in person!

Such a little bundle of joy.

As much as I love what I am doing, it is so hard to be away from family and miss out on watching my nephews grow up.

I’m hoping to come home to visit for Micah’s 1st birthday in May.

Really?! He’ll be ONE the next time I see him?

They grow up way too fast. Enjoy them while they’re young!

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...