Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just “Hanging Out”

Today was wonderful. I think my favorite part of weekends is right after I crawl out of bed and blindly make my way to the kitchen to start my coffee. I then grabbed my Bible, journal, mug of coffee, and head out to my balcony for some time with Jesus.

This morning, however, I was distracted after a while by the view of two boys at the building next door who were literally on the roof of the entrance! They must have climbed out the window and were having a grand old time up there.

Hmmm…. and where were their parents during all of this? I have no idea! Oh China… you never cease to amaze me. : )

After a while, they must have climbed back in their window and went on with their daily routine. *Sigh* Oh China.

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...