Monday, April 30, 2012

What Is It??

What is it about little kids and big shoes? Whatever it is, they seem to LOVE them! It is no different for my precious little ones. Whenever myself or one of the nannies takes of their shoes, the kids rush over to put them on.

In China, due to the very dirty streets, you ALWAYS take off your shoes upon entering one’s home (or in our case, the foster home). You would not want to track in whatever you have been walking in! Therefore, you will often find shoes like these to slip on upon entering.

I couldn’t help but capture a few shots of my little ones precious piggies!

And WHO are the adorable faces who these feet belong too?!

Ahh yes…. my precious little girl...

 

…. and handsome little boy. : )

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...