Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

One of the first things that I noticed when I stepped out of the airport in southern China was a) how humid and warm it was and b) how GREEN everything was! It was 82 and humid the day I arrived (since then it hasn’t been quite so humid and in the mid 70’s mostly) and being a girl from the north, I was used to sometimes having snow in March, not flowers already up!

I’ve enjoyed taking some pictures of my beautiful surroundings since I’ve been here.

 

 

 

 

The one thing is that the weather is really confusing me as to what month it is! I have to constantly look at a calendar but I don’t mind!

Anneli

1 comment:

  1. The photos remind me of The Bahamas! Some of the same plants and flowers. Ahhh ... I bet that warmth and breath of Spring is refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...