Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Love Makes a Difference

This little boy has been through so much in his short 5 months. Several surgeries, and grieving the loss of his birth mother. He was very sick and malnourished when he came to us, back before I was even here. I remembered hearing about him and just hoping that he would still be at the foster home when I arrived, that’s how sick he was.

This precious little boy has a long way to go but there is so much life in those eyes. He is starting to laugh and squirm even in just the week and a half that I have been here. I have already seen a difference in his life. His cheeks are filling in and he is becoming more and more handsome each day.

As our motto says, “Love makes a difference.”

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...