Saturday, March 31, 2012

Long Day

The day was long, but God is so good. My day started up departing at 6:45 a.m. for the hospitals for this precious little guy’s cleft lip/palate surgery. We were expecting it to be a 1 1/2 to 2 hour surgery but 4 hours later we learned that his surgery was a success. We got to see him before he was sent to ICU for the night due to the fact that he had heart surgery last fall. Keep him in your prayers please. Pray for his recovery and that his pain will be minimal and that he’ll be able to come home soon! The foster home is rather quite without him around!

004

Right before heading into surgery!

 

 

After we heard that he was fine, I headed off to the other hospital with Katrina to pick up our newest little blessing. This little one is also in need of prayer and a miracle. She will need heart surgery sometime sin the next few months as well as anal atresia surgery. This little girl has a lot to overcome but we know who has already overcome it all. We know that He has such great plans in store for this little one. Doesn’t she look precious in the blanket my Grandma made?

005

 

 

The kids were SO excited to meet their new little “mei mei” (little sister). I think they want her to stay. They all took turns giving her a welcome kiss. It brought tears to my eyes. Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry, I didn’t have my camera on me so these were take on my iPod.

006

Finally arrived back home about 7:00 p.m. Long day. But thankfully all went well with our precious little ones.

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...