Sunday, March 25, 2012

All is Right in the World

One of the things that I used to take for granted while living in the states was coffee. I mean, I would wake up, wander down to the kitchen and start my coffee for the morning. Since I’ve been in China, I have not had that luxury. I had learned this from when I was in China in 2010 and brought some instant coffee to “tie me over” until I could purchase a coffee maker.

Well, today was the day. I don’t think I’ve been so excited about a coffee maker in my life. I also brought a small package of Starbucks coffee so when I got home this afternoon, I brewed myself a cup. I don’t think it’s ever tasted so good. Now the tricky part is finding coffee. The people in China don’t drink coffee very much (mainly tea) so it’s a bit hard to find. I’m actually going to have to order it online (which is also where I’ll order butter and cheese).

Oh the joys of living overseas. : )

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...