Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Time

001

Kymrie & I at the parade (11/27/10)

 

002

Annual Frewsburg Christmas parade!

 

003

I do not get to see this girl enough.

 

What would Thanksgiving be if we didn’t have the annual Frewsburg Christmas parade the Saturday after? Some traditions just have to be kept going and I believe this is one of them. Yes, I’m a small town kind of girl and I love this sort of thing. I don’t even remember how old I was when we started making this a tradition which we continued with my multiple younger siblings. As time has gone on, so has the tradition. I mean, why stop now? It’s always a fun time to kick of the Christmas season.

Speaking of Christmas season, how did that happen?!?! Wasn’t it just 2010? Didn’t I just get home from China. The answer is NO to all of the above. I have been home for almost 7 months now (hardly seems possible) and we are now coming upon 2011. Funny how different this Christmas season is. A year ago I remember not quite sure what to think. Not about Christmas, but about the 4 short weeks after when I would be boarding a plane by myself for the other side of the world. What a year it has been. And a joy. God has done amazing things this year and it has been a growing year. I know that God will continue to stretch me in all that I do.

Anneli clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...