Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Cookies Galore!

002

Rolling out the dough!

 

003

She’s such a better helper than her 1st Christmas when she was 2!

 

 

004

Gingerbread men (and women & houses!)

 

 

006

              So I was a little excited apparently

 

 

008

I look like such  a mom with my turtleneck (I don’t care, IT’S COLD!!!)

 

 

009

Action shot!

 

So I turned into Betty Crocker this weekend. It all started on Friday when I had absolutely nothing until 5 at night. So since my Mom is substitute teaching a lot these days and I’m only working about 20 hours a week and have most mornings off, I decided to do the baking this Christmas. So, I went to town and made cookies! I made gingerbread, sugar, gumdrop cookies (my absolute favorite!), and peanut butter blossoms. However the sugar and gingerbread had to chill overnight and since I worked Saturday, Kiah and I finally had a chance to roll them out on Sunday. I just love Christmas memories.

Anneli clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...