Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Could You See This and Not Believe?

We recently went to Barcelona beach to watch the sunset during staff training last week. As I was sitting there watching the waves crash among the rocks and the sun fall behind the Lake Erie, I was just thinking how people could see this beautiful sunset and not believe. How could you not believe in a God who created all of this? Who created the sunset only for it's pure beauty and for us to enjoy? I'm just amazed at how creative God is sometimes and it just makes me smile. 

I'm so thankful for this summer and the opportunity I have to minister to the staff here at Mission Meadows. However would you all keep me in your prayers? It's been a struggle, I'll be honest. A struggle to keep my mind focused on the task at hand and also just emotionally overwhelming and draining. Praying that God will continue to fill me up and that I may rest in His peace and His presence. That I continue to seek Him and know that I don't have to do it alone. He wants to help me through this and I just pray that I will continue to allow Him too.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...