Friday, April 9, 2010

Strawberry Picking Experience

Today we took the preschool kids in the foster home strawberry picking at a local greenhouse. Let's just say that it was not the most enjoyable experience. Try taking 20 little ones ages mainly 2 and 3 to a strawberry greenhouse and what do you have: kids running all over the place, upeset children (or at least the child who was assigned to me) and a big headache. But I decided that so far my time in China has been very easy so there was bound to be a day where it just felt like nothing went right.
 
The upside is that the strawberries were delicious and Jess and I are baking strawberry scones and strawberry muffins tomorrow afternoon. yummmm. Thank goodness it's the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh no! That's too bad that it ended up being more stressful than fun. I'm thinking that it may have been my little peanut giving you the headache?! Yah, maybe they are a little young for that yet. Well, enjoy the strawberries you got (YUM!!) and have fun making those scones!! TGIF! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, sounds so good.
    2 & 3 is a little too young, I'm thinkin'. hmmm, maybe some upset tummies from too many strawberries? Or not being able to walk where you want. Oh well, It's the weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...