Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

I know that I'm a week late but just wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you were all able to spend it with your friends and family and to just take time to be thankful for all the Lord has blessed you with. I know that I have so many blessings and so many things to thank God for! Here are a few pictures from the craziness at the Johnson household. Also a few pictures with my kids (Jake-4, Addie-2 1/2). Hard to believe that I only have 3 more weeks to watch these little guys. I'm sure going to miss them. They've become a huge part of my life in the past year and a half.
 
It's official, I leave NEXT MONTH for China. Still so hard to believe. I'm starting to get a little anxious although super excited as well. Please continue to pray for me as I prepare myself mentally and spiritually for this adventure that the Lord is taking me on. I want to be a blessing to these children and show them Christ's love in everything I do. I also pray for finances. I have all the finances I need to go (praise the Lord!) but would still love to raise more to give to the orphanage for surgeries for these kids.
 
Departure is January 19, 2010, coming up! If you would like to partner with me in prayer, please email me at: afj2016@yahoo.com  I'm looking for people who are going to commit to pray for me every day while I'm in China. I'm so excited to be sharing this adventure with all of you!
 
 
~Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...