Monday, November 9, 2009

God WILL provide!!!

God is SO good and why do I ever doubt Him?!?! I sent my support letters out about 2 weeks ago now and then had my fundraising dinner at Zion Saturday evening. I'm about half way to the amount of money I need to go to China! It is such a blessing that in just 2 weeks, God has provided half of the money I need and I still have 2 1/2 months to get the rest. His providing for my every need right when I need it. I still have a ways to go especially when I really would like to reach over the amount I need so that I can donate it right to New Day foster home and help pay for some of the life changing surgeries that these kids need. I'm amazed at His goodness and how He is making this all come together. To God be the glory! : )
 
 
~Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...