Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Settling in



RockYou FXText

Well I'm starting to settle into my normal life again. Monday I slept pretty late and then spent the rest of the day cleaning/unpacking. Yesterday we went to Bonas (I know, I was there less than 48 hours ago...) for Cael's baseball game which they won and beat Niagara 10-2. Cael pitched 2 1/3 innings and did very well! We're so proud of him! Kiah, Mom and I then rushed home and changed quickly for the Mother/Daughter banquet at Grandma Rich's Church. It was a fun filled today!

I was going to post some pictures from graduation, but our scanner isn't letting me scan these pictures right now. I'll try to get them up as soon as I can. Frewsburg plays Maple Grove tonight in baseball so it's off to the ball field tonight! Welcome back Anneli! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...