Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm DONE!



RockYou FXText

I'm DONE WITH PRESENTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had my last presentation of my college career. Kind of weird if you think about it. Sad? Definately NOT! I will have plently of presentations and talking in front of people when I work at an adoption agency and am giving informational meetings.

I think the presentaion went well. Sarah and I were second to go but I think we did alright. We'll see what our grade says!

On a side note, not so well on my Spanish test. However my teacher told me she completely understands and this is the time of year (especially when you're a senior) where it is SO hard to do work.

So on that note.... I'm going to try and do some work here before Carrie's party.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...