Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another summary day


Today was another beautiful day at Bonas. I think that the temperature was easily over 80 degrees and a beautiful day for a ball game. It is so nice to enjoy God's creation while at the game! : ) It was fun because my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson came down to watch the game and then take us out for dinner. We went to the Beef N' Barrel for dinner which was delicious.

We won the game as well. Cael didn't quite pitch how he would have liked to, but we all have those days. I love him so much anyways and am so proud of him and what he's accomplished. His time will come.

The rest of my family is on their way home from Myrtle Beach today. They decided to drive the whole way back so that they can get home and so that my Dad can come to the game tomorrow and my Mom is going to come to my chorus concert. I can't wait to see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...