Monday, February 1, 2016

Just Like That

"The Heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."
Psalm 19:1


And just like that, it's February. Here in Oklahoma, we have been spoiled by the weather. It hit 60 this weekend and it was glorious! It's supposed to be in the 60's again today which is going to make this a very tough Monday to be inside, working.

"The older you get, the faster time flies." This is a quote I have heard most of my life and it is so true! I feel like quite often I am rushing through life when really I should be enjoying it and taking each moment as it comes. Warm weather tends to remind me of this, probably because I want it to last forever! This morning I witnessed this beautiful sunrise. I get so caught up in life and work that I don't take enough time to pause and just be. This masterpiece by God reminded me to not just do just that.

"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...